Join our team! Are you a good athlete, good with kids, and have a desire to get out there and pass your experience on? Then you might be a great fit to work at Corbin’s Crusaders After School Program or Summer Day Camp. We are always looking for new and talented people to enrich our coaching program. Contact us to inquire!
Corbin’s Crusaders is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance.
Inquiries about employment with Corbin’s Crusaders should be sent to Rick Lowe, Director of Operations at Rick@CorbinsCrusaders.com. Please send a resume and a short description about yourself.
After School Sports Coach (Soccer, Lacrosse, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Ice Skating)
- This is a part-time, afternoon job that is much more than just coaching. Getting to know the kids is a huge part of the job and watching them grow as players and people is a fun perk. You will be responsible for picking children up from school, coaching them at the program and taking them home as well. Experience in specific and/or multiple sports is a must.
Summer Camp Counselor
- Looking to spend all summer outside and build lasting relationships with campers and co-workers? This may be the summer job for you. Counselors get on the school bus with the campers and spend each day playing and coaching a multitude of sports. This is a high energy job and a love of fun is required. Ages 17 and up. (NOTE: For former campers ages 15-16, we have a Counselor-in-Training Leadership program. Please inquire.)
Summer Camp Head Counselor
- We are looking for experienced professional adults to manage the staff and campers in their groups. This is a challenging position that requires improvisation, organization, and above all, a sustaining positive attitude and instinct for fun. This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers and other athletic professionals who are available during the summertime.
Summer Camp Sports Coach
- Do you have a great deal of experience in one particular sport? We have positions available for talented coaches and experts in specific sports. Drills, techniques and personalized coaching methods strongly preferred. Expectations and conditions of this position will be taken on a case by case basis and are based on experience and availability.
Summer Camp Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- This is perhaps the most important job at camp. Camper safety is our paramount concern and creating a fun environment grounded in responsibility and vigilance at the swimming pools is essential. Our lifeguards also teach swim lessons so instructional and swim team experience and WSI are appreciated. For the right candidate, we may offer lifeguard training and certification.